DATE: Wednesday, October 7, 2020
TIME: 1:30 PM – 5:30 PM EST
Virtual Matchmaking Sessions
Join NASA Office of Small Business Programs (OSBP) and other agency organizations for virtual matchmaking sessions with government representatives, large systems integrators and primes.
In order to be eligible to participate in virtual matchmaking sessions, please register for matchmaking via the red button on this page. Once you have created a matchmaking profile, you will be notified of your matchmaking sessions no later than Monday, October 5, 2020.
Please note matchmaking sessions are not guaranteed – matches will be facilitated based upon company information you provide in your matchmaking profile and the needs of participating primes and government buyers.
All virtual matchmaking sessions will take place via Microsoft Teams in a web browser. The Microsoft Teams app is not required.
Already a govmates member? No problem – shoot us a note so we can use your existing profile for matchmaking at this event.
Questions? Email us at [email protected]
Matchmaking & Networking Agenda
1:30 pm – 5:30 pm
15 minute increments via Microsoft Meetings
Microsoft Teams link will be shared via email with all registrants
Virtual Meeting Etiquette
- Minimum bandwidth – for the best virtual meeting experience, we recommend having access to internet speed of at least 1.2 mbps.
- Eliminate all distractions – no driving, multi-tasking (yes, close your email and other browser windows) and other noises in the background.
- Use headphones – audio tends to be clearer when using ear phones plugged into your device.
- Lighting – more light is better. Having light nearby can help the other video participant to see you more clearly.
- Get dressed – do we really have to say this? Pants aren’t optional.
- No eating during the meeting – again, do we have to say this? We can all afford to live off our quarantine-15 weight to stave off hunger for our short virtual sessions.
- Be prepared – just because it’s virtual doesn’t mean you don’t have to prepare. Know your audience, prepare your elevator pitch, and take notes.