DATE: Monday, October 10, 2022
TIME: 2:00pm - 4:00pm ET
LOCATION: Marriott Marquis - Liberty Salons MNOP (Convention Center) Washington, DC
For ATI Consortia Members only! Join us for matchmaking sessions and networking reception during AUSA Week in Washington, DC on Monday, October 10.
In order to be eligible to participate in matchmaking sessions, please register for matchmaking via the red button on this page. Once you have created a matchmaking profile, you will be notified of your matchmaking sessions no later than Thursday, October 6, 2022.
Matchmaking will take place in 15-minute increments at the Marriott Marquis DC (Liberty Salon MNOP), connected to the convention center.
Please note matchmaking sessions are not guaranteed – matches will be facilitated based upon company information you provide in your matchmaking profile and the needs of participating primes and government representatives.
Already a govmates member? No problem – shoot us a note so we can use your existing profile for matchmaking at this event.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com
2:00pm - 4:00pm
1×1 matchmaking meetings in 15-minute increments
4:00pm - 6:00pm
ATI Networking Reception
Separate registration required – contact govmates or ATI for registration link
- Research – Conduct research on the prime/agency prior to the meeting. Identify past, present and future contract opportunities to discuss and explain how you can add value.
- Update your Capability Statement – Bring a current capability statement and preferably customize it to show how you can help achieve the mission of the prime/agency.
- Differentiate Yourself – In conversation, differentiate yourself from your competitors. Lead with your skills/expertise rather than your socio-economic status.
- Ask Questions – Understand how you can help them solve their problems.
- Identify Next Steps – Establish next steps and a plan for following up after the meeting.