DATE: Monday, May 22, 2023
TIME: 1:00pm - 3:00pm CST
LOCATION: Magnolia Hotel (421 N 8th Street | St Louis, MO)
govmates is fostering collaboration and engagement amongst industry and government by hosting matchmaking sessions on Monday, May 22 during GEOINT week – a great way to increase your ROI while in STL.
In order to be eligible to participate in matchmaking sessions, please register for matchmaking via the registration button on this page.
Once you have created a matchmaking profile, you will be notified of your matchmaking sessions no later than Friday, May 19.
Please note matchmaking sessions are not guaranteed – matches will be facilitated based upon company information you provide in your matchmaking profile and the needs of participating primes and government buyers.
All matchmaking sessions will take place in-person at the The Magnolia Hotel, Ballrooms A, B, C & D.
Already a govmates member? No problem – shoot us a note so we can use your existing profile for matchmaking at this event.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1:00pm - 3:00pm CT
1:1 Matchmaking Sessions
- Research – Conduct research on the prime/agency prior to the meeting. Identify past, present and future contract opportunities to discuss and explain how you can add value.
- Update your Capability Statement – Bring a current capability statement and preferably customize it to show how you can help achieve the mission of the prime/agency.
- Differentiate Yourself – In conversation, differentiate yourself from your competitors. Lead with your skills/expertise rather than your socio-economic status.
- Ask Questions – Understand how you can help them solve their problems.
- Identify Next Steps – Establish next steps and a plan for following up after the meeting.